Saturday, April 10, 2010

I write the laws, I make the laws, I am the law.

I have very special feelings for Josh Lyman, I mean, uh...Bradley Whitford.
Once, I and my rommate met and talked to Brad. He was fantastically good-natured and sweet. And he touched us on the shoulders! There may or may not have been tears. So, yeah, he has attained something akin to deity status around my television and my place of residence.

And he has a new show! Okay, so, the moustache is all wrong. And the show isn't an Aaron Sorkin vehicle. But somewhere, underneath the 'stache, Josh Lyman resides. Right?


I realize that I am of the age at which I should be more focused on the younger Mr. Hanks. But really, I could care less. Show me Josh Lyman, and the rest of the world fades away.

P.S. Apologies for the attractive male focused posting as of late. It must be Spring.

No comments: