Sunday, June 13, 2010

sorkin blogged!

It is a fact that I believe Aaron Sorkin to be possibly the most genius writer alive.

And apparently he felt compelled to chime in recently on the whole 'Ramin Sedoteh/Newsweek/Sean Hayes is gay and Kristen Chenoweth is pissed' issue.
His decision to blog about this (for the Huffington Post, no less) fascinates me, especially considering his past with one of the main players.

What is important here is not that I wholeheartedly agree with much of what he has to say. No, the important thing is that Aaron Sorkin is saying things to us again, people! He is feeding us his words and ideas. And I for one am going to take notice. I truly believe the world would be a better place if Mr. Sorkin took up blogging permanently. I would google reader that shit before you could say Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

Oh, how I miss you West Wing seasons 1-4. Facebook movie, you better be awesome.

No comments: